Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Back to work...
I felt well enough today to go back to work after having coughed up my lungs over the last 3 days. I felt much better than the pregnant (6 months along, expecting twins) parent who came into my meeting today and proceeded to practically pass out on me, requiring a lengthly time-out, laying on my office floor for about 20+ minutes. I called for the nurse's assistant to help. She was wheeled out by her fiance (who we had to call) and was headed home to call the doctor. If I hear, I'll keep you posted. So, comparatively speaking, I'm great! p.s. Funny part is, she got all the paperwork signed, finishing the last two while she was on the floor (she insisted... I didn't make her do it... I had to laugh at the picture of it all.) We both laughed actually. Poor thing was so embarassed being on my floor and all. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
1 comment:
Time for a new poll! :-)
Post a Comment