Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To tree or not to tree... that is the question...

Should I put one up this year? The "yea" side of me says, "YES!! You LOVE looking at your ornaments!" The "nay" side of me says, "You'll only be putting it up for yourself. It's a lot of hassle just for that." I haven't decided. The other factor is room set up... My tv can't be moved in it's new spot, which happens to be in the corner by the front window where the tree goes. hmmm ... I could move my couch by the half-wall for a while I suppose... I don't know.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Put it up you know you want to!!! plus it is purddy

Clog Nana said...

I do that every year. Especailly when I know the kids are not coming to my house. I alway do it at the last minute. OF COURSE, this year may be the exception. I think I will be traveling toward kids. You know...

In other news, I can't find my keys. Saint Anthony better get here quick.

Last night I was trying on clothes while I was talking with you and they are deep in the room somewhere???? I know if I hang up the clothes I rejected I will find them. Whoa is me.

Jen said...

Ok, if you DON'T put up the tree to enjoy your ornaments, then why keep buying/receiving ornaments?! It is what you live for!!! This is the silliest question you have pondered!! DO IT!

Mendy said...

Don't be a scrooge, put up your tree. What's the point of having a tree and ornaments if you don't put them out. Sure it takes some time, but the earlier you do it, the longer you get to enjoy it! The reward is greater than the labor.

Jen said...

So where are the pics since you decided to tree! :-)

My iTunes