Wednesday, January 28, 2009
My books arrived!!! and early too!
I'm already close to the end of the first book (again)! Love having my own set! No hurries/worries to get them back... not that it took me long AT ALL to read any of them! ;-) I have found SEVERAL more people at school who have read or are reading them! My friend, Meagan is even convinced she's going to have to read them now! :-) YAY Meagan! Join us! You can't resist that temptation... Edward's calling you... :-) I have started a new series (finished the first book): I read "Dead Before Dark". It's the Sookie Stackhouse series. HBO's True Blood series is based on them. So, while I wait for my set to arrive so I can continue the series, I'm back on Twilight to pass the time. I have been logging my reading hours for a contest at school (teachers vs. students). I may be a VIP this month. I know I'm UNDERestimating when I say I've read about 70 hours worth this month alone. I don't think I've read 70 hours worth of anything since Harry Potter series (total in all the years it took to get those books out). I don't think I've read 70 hours worth in one month since COLLEGE! Yikes! I am hopelessly addicted to reading right now. I suppose there are worse things to be addicted to. It has cut back on my tv watching. :-) P.S. Mark your calendars... Keep March 21st open for that Twilight themed birthday party at my house! Melodie suggested potluck... I say, GOOD IDEA! Finger foods sound like the easiest plan, but I'm not going to be picky if someone wants to bring something! I'll have popcorn, wine/grape juice, some tasty snacks/food items ready to go with the mood lighting for the movie! It'll be FUNTASTICALLY FABULOUS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
I will most likely be there...will have to check with the hubby to see if he will watch the boys or if mom wants to do it...now I need to decide if I am going to order the sookie stackhouse books myself...curses!
Yay!!! I'm so looking forward to my birthday bash! :-)
Post a Comment