Friday, June 12, 2009

It's gonna be a crazy week! ... and I can't wait!

I'm resting up for another big week of visiting friends and family! Here goes the current schedule:
  1. Sunday a.m.: Breakfast with my high school buds Darren and Jimmy! I look forward to this more than I can express because we haven't all three been together since the 80's I do believe and I've missed them SOOOOO much!!
  2. Sunday right around noon: Movie with Melodie! We're going to see "Imagine That"!
  3. Sunday afternoon: Driving Megan Viner to band camp in Nevada. Her mom, Annette will be along with so it'll be a fun trip! I plan a sing along with the iPod!
  4. Monday lunch time: Lunch and the movie "My Life in Ruins" with Andrea and Annette! Fun!
  5. Monday afternoon: Heading to Jen & Bob's! Going to watch Decovin participate in his Tumbling class then pitchin' a tent at Jen's.
  6. Tuesday around noon: Taking Decovin to see "Up" with Jen!!! His first movie at a theater!!! SO COOL! Then back to Burlington to stay a while and hang out with the Plummers! :-)
That's just the next four days! I'm hoping to have more news about summer plans soon!
  • p.s. Anybody available to attend my makeover Mary Kay party on the 26th?! I hope you can make it! It'll be fun! This lady is really good!

No comments:

My iTunes