Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brunch together with friends and family!

Had my Mary Kay makeup kit makeover party / brunch this morning! FANTASTIC group of ladies showed up! I served an egg casserole, coffee cake (both baked by me this morning), biscotti, bagels, toast, coffee, lattes, and MIMOSAS (my fav)! We ate and then Heather took over and did her MK thing! It was GREAT! Karen won most ghetto bag and heaviest amount of stuff to trash. Stacy Longgood won heaviest amount of Mary Kay product. Cute prizes! As my reward, I got a travel bag and $100 in product!! I love my new bags and products! Oh, and Heather brought me a tiara and pink feather boa to wear during the party and she dolled up all our purchases in cute Mary Kay sacks with ribbons and tissue paper! Felt very pampered. :) SO COOL!

2 comments:

The five of us: Brent, Jennifer, Sophie, Blake & Graham said...

Are you the ultimate hostess, or what?! Sounds like awesome grub! Did you get pics of your tiara??

Jen said...

Hysterical! Pictures please!

My iTunes