Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who doesn't love free stuff?

Looking forward to the wave of freebies coming my way! So far I have gotten a travel sized bottle of Olay Total Effects body wash, a FULL sized bottle (20.2 fl oz.) of Olay Quench body lotion, anda free blu-ray movie (High School Musical 2)!! That's just the tip of the iceberg of what's coming. If you haven't signed up on facebook, there are a couple "freebie" groups with awesome stuff! I will keep you posted of other things heading my way (for ex. coffee, tea, free pair of socks, a Fisher Price train dvd for kids, etc. etc.) It's like getting presents in the mail! :) I posted a link of a great freebies site (works for those not on facebook to enjoy too). p.s. I just won a contest from Body Marinade's wall (I sent in fastest response to their request) -- I'll be looking forward to receiving a Body Milk (almond "flavor") from their company! Woo hoo!!! (if you're curious: www.bodymarinade.com)

No comments:

My iTunes