I need to get away. The plan is made. Ready to go and see things I've never seen before! I wanna see trees, canyons and bodies of water that make me feel small. I wanna experience the wonders of this country. Pacific Northwest, here I come!
Good for you!! You deserve a nice vacation! Hey--side note--we have an appointment for Graham to have his speech evaluated at Wesley next week. I'll let you know what they say.
4 comments:
so very hard to read this page. get some rest.
OK I went to my blog connect for you and now I see the page better. The other one from Jen's connect was dark gray with red lettering.
When do you go? for how long? will you have a snack bar? lol
Snack bars rule! lol
Good for you!! You deserve a nice vacation! Hey--side note--we have an appointment for Graham to have his speech evaluated at Wesley next week. I'll let you know what they say.
Post a Comment