Tuesday, October 03, 2006
IT'S OCTOBER AND IT'S 96 DEGREES! NOOOOO!
Where's the fall weather that's promised when October comes?! *sigh* I just looooved walking out to my car after work yesterday to the radically hot wind blowing intensely in my face. Sucks the energy right out of you.
I must say we still had a great weekend full of campfire cookouts with friends, family, and S'MORES!!!! A good time was had by all! Big shout out and "Thanks!" to my friend, Annette Viner, for bringing her steel drum and performing for us on Saturday! AWESOME reggae tunes, mon!
I hope the weatherman is right when he says it's SUPPOSED to cool off tomorrow. I sure could use that refreshing feeling when you step outside. It's time! It's time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment