I need some fun ideas for easy to do Halloween Costumes. The kids (and adults) have had fun trying to figure out what my costume is... for example, I've been a "black-eyed pea" (letter P on my shirt and my eye was blacked out). I've also been a "deviled egg" (a felt cut out of an egg on my shirt and a pair of devil horns on my head). I'm thinking of being "green with envy" (green shirt with "N" and "V" on it). Any other ideas?
9 comments:
Put a bunch of twigs and vines on your head and a big "m" and "t" on your shirt. MT nest.
Better yet, get a big box and sit next to it. When someone asks you what you are, take up the "thinker" statue pose and tell them you are "Thinking outside the box"
Or wear a blue shirt with a picture of a moon..."Blue Moon"
Or make a clock with the hands at 12, tape it on a yard stick or something on a hat so it is way above your head. "High noon"
Tape a bunch of veggies to yourself, lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, whatever and act scared all the time..."Chicken salad"...
Ok, now i'm going to quit...
I pinned a sock a pair of the boys undies a bra a wash rag and a dryer sheet. I was static cling!!
I vote for the chicken salad that is funny!!
I like the "thinking outside the box"...I laughed out loud.
Thought of another one that I may use myself. Fashion moose antlers on a hat or get a hat with antlers already. Then wrap the antlers in chocolate bar wrappers. "Chocolate Moose"
No need for a costume == you could simply hide behind a big tree and when a little girl comes down the walk JUMP out and say booooooo. lol.. she won't know if she should pee, go back, or keep coming down the walk. Ahh the fond memory!!! I think you were a black eyed pea that year!!!
did you choose a costume yet?? What is it?
Ok what is new did you pick what is up HELLO anybody out there??
what did you decide to be already???? You know how to keep folks in suspence.
yeah, what what??
Post a Comment