Monday, May 14, 2007
The Popcorn Parties have BEGUN!
So, it's only been one day and I've been swimming in popcorn. Fun times. 4 more days to go. I'm just glad it's not ALL day every day that we're doing this.... *sigh.* Kids' last day is the 23rd. Teachers check out on the 24th. Everyone gets Friday "OFF"! The kids were supposed to go until the 24th, but their state tests were good and they earned the extra day. Good for them! :-) The next week and a half are crazy busy. If I'm not making popcorn, I'll be in a meeting or writing up reports. Lucky me. I can't believe the end of the year is near. WHERE did the time go? Feels like we just started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment