Saturday, May 26, 2007
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!
Yes, summer vacation started for the kiddos officially on Thursday. I, however, still have a wee more to go. It's likely I will be packing up my LaCygne room to move. I was notified by the principal that they may need the tiny space I share for detention space. SOoooo... if that doesn't describe to you the kind of hole I'm in, I don't know what does. :-) I look forward to seeing what they have in mind as the only thing smaller would be the janitor's paper closet or a bathroom stall. Now THAT would be classic. I've been offered the roof before. I thought it was in jest, but now one has to wonder... That school is running out of room to breathe. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted on my relocation. (Thank heavens I made them buy me a ROLLING cabinet! I'll just load that puppy down and move on out! .... oooh, wait a minute... maybe they'll want me to use that as my room and roll from kid to kid. Nice. I just need a little go-cart motor and I could go school to school. Sweet!) They love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
Well, I hope you don't get stuck with a rolly cart in the hallway...hehe!
Oh and I have gotten the last 2 Harry Potter questions right out of 3...not bad eh?! :-) I'm so excited for both the book and the movie to come out this summer!
Post a Comment