Friday, June 01, 2007

Anybody know a good travel agent???

Been thinking about planning ahead for an Alaskan cruise... not that I'm heading out this year, mind you. It'll likely be one of those "save up for it" trips. Any suggestions/ideas? Anyone wanna join? I've got at least one person interested... (The trip might be via Roswell, however... that's an inside joke for those not in the know.)

2 comments:

gjlac said...

About that trip you are talking about...Sure! I would like to see Alaska but (1.) I would want to make sure it was on a "new" boat that has a fast motor to get out of the way of iceburgs melting in the global warming effect that is happening now. :-) (2.) I would also need new clothes and a new winter coat. That would be ok. Yep, count your dad and I in! :-)
lol

Clog Nana said...

I don't think I have heard of a town called iceburgs in Alaska. Watch out for those IcebErgs, though. lol

You must have bought into the Al Gore message on global warming. Are they (icebErgs) really that far south?? What have you heard??

My iTunes