Sunday, June 24, 2007
Shocker! I've posted!
Been busy floating from family member to family member... Spent a weekend at Jeff's, a week at Jen's and have been visiting with Jen & Decovin when they've been in LaCygne. I haven't been on the computer to check emails in forever. I had almost 200 messages in my Yahoo account alone. Whoops. Hope nothing was too urgent if y'all were trying to get me to reply. Unless something major happens tomorrow, my friend Annette is coming over to help start my kitchen re-organization. Good luck to us. It's gonna get ugly. I never really started out with any true "system" in the kitchen so it just got worse as time went on... I'm ready to pitch something! :-) I bought a few things to help organize the dishes, spices, and canned goods. Hope it works. I also bought a new vacuum cleaner... it really sucks too! ;-) My old one was dying fast and wasn't picking up much. This one is recommended by Consumer Reports so it'd better be all it's been cracked up to be. So far so good. I'm going to be starting my summer class this Thursday. It's 3 separate days spread out through the summer. Honestly I wish they'd have just done the 3 days in a row, but ... OH WELL. I have to drive to Gerard, KS each time (almost 2 hrs). That's a bummer. It's called an "Autism Institute" and I'm hoping to learn a few more helpful tips for all these newly diagnosed autistic students we've been getting in the district. The next class is the 2nd week in July and the last is the last week in July. I hope to visit Jen again and Mendy too sometime before the end of the summer. The New Dinner Theatre is putting on "Oklahoma" this summer and our tickets are sometime in mid July. Jen and Melodie are joining us this time. I'm looking forward to that a LOT!! Well I've covered many-a-topic here on this one blog entry. Now I need to go read all of yours. (I could be up all night).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
Our Dinner Theater is July 17th. Marianne told us last night that the Harley Davidson open house tour is August 18 & 19th. David & I are going. At least David is.
We look forward to your next visit. We are home alone during the days now...seems lonely!
Post a Comment