Thursday, September 13, 2007
I know... I know...
I am sorry. It's been a while. I haven't felt like typing up paragraphs since I started back as I've been THAT busy. I tend to stay away from anything involving composition as that seems to be all I've been doing for a month at work. I am less than a week from the Sept 20th count so I hope to be a bit more smooth and settled in after Thursday. My new para (Chrissy Scott) is GREAT! LOVE working with her! She's put up with very little help from me re: training so far... we haven't had that much time. She's been seeing some of the kids when we can get them in and I've been trapped at my computer and/or testing preschoolers. NOT fun. BUT soon to be slowing down! YESSSS! I will write more then. Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
4 comments:
McKindra is looking more and more like her daddy. She is fabulous.
When ya gonna write more? :-)
POST ALREADY!!!!!
knock, knock.... you still there????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Post a Comment