Sunday, April 27, 2008
Squirrels suck
The squirrel that's holed itself in my attic and who's made all kinds of noise for about 2 months or more now has wreaked havoc on my bedroom satellite cables (It's not working). He's apparently chewed thru the insulation. The landlord means well and gives me updates as to what they're trying but I'm calling in bigger guns to get 'er done faster! I am refusing to pay a chunk of cash to have the satellite guy come back over and over again because of a dang squirrel! The box is right next to its newly acquired hole to the roof. GRRRRRRRRRRR @#*&)@#()*&@#*#&^#_!! My aunt Linda suggested putting hot peppers up there but I'm sure the little *&)!@% would just figure out how to use it to make salsa, start serving margaritas, hire a mariachi band, and pop up a sign for the new rodent restaurant in town: "Casa del Christy"... then they'd all show up, have all night dances, and shake their maracas at me on my way to work. Cheeky bugger... went to look at the cable box yesterday morning and he popped his squirrelly head out to look at me as if to say, "Good mornin'!" (*&(#)@)_@!!*^#@*! Now I'm hoping he'll either A) Leave quietly and peacefully; or B) Zap himself somewhat painfully while chewing thru the satellite cable. OH HOW I HATE SQUIRRELS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
7 comments:
Bob says our new place has a possesed squirrel that likes to "laugh" at night sometimes...it didn't do it while I was there, but you need to ask Bob for an impression of that...hysterical! LOL!
Mine laugh too.... I think they're doing karaoke up there... "You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up!"
this is the funniest story i've read in a long time.
thanks for the birthday card! very pretty!
You are too hysterical!! I now have Alvin and the Chipmunks songs going through my head...I know, different animal, but close...
So how are the little spawns of satin doing?
Christy....where are yoooooouuuu??? We need a squirrel update pronto. It's driving me NUTS...ha, ha...
Oh Jennie...you so funny all the time! haha! And I agree...where are you sistah!?
Post a Comment