I had convinced myself not to get my hopes up. I figured the contest was over after what the judges had said the night before. Jen and I were in shock! We were so loud in our excitement we might have woken the baby! :-) It was such a cool moment! We even popped open the champagne! (p.s. Martini and Rossi Asti is DELICIOUS!!) We had just finished eating the anniversary meal we'd prepared for Mom and Dad's anniversary and were in the clean up process (we did offer some to the parents, by the way!) We are looking forward to the release of D.C.'s CD now! Can't tell I was really into American Idol this season, eh? Guilty pleasure!
3 comments:
It was pretty amazing! It was fun to watch this season! :-) Now we get to look forward to So You Think You Can Dance! Yay!
The eyes of DC sorta match the intensity of McKendra's cutie picture
The eyes of DC sorta match the intensity of McKendra's cutie picture
Post a Comment