Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Well campers... summer's over.
Yup, I'm back to work. Dang it. To top things off I woke up on my first day back with a swollen upper lip. Oh yeah. It looked as if Ruthie could've hit me with the Wii... ;-) I was rockin' the boxing champ look. I don't know if it was stress related or what. I did work from home... I'm tip top today and going in. Wish me luck. I have lots to organize. My new para is coming by to pick up her training manual. My boss gave me back the Parker school to cover. Oh boy. Not exactly how I wanted this year to start. Can you believe this is my 10th school year here?! I started in November of 1998. Wow. Where does the time go? Well... better get moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
1 comment:
yea school is starting again!!! BOO that you have to go back to work though..
Post a Comment