Been reading up all weekend on how to use my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4 camera. Mom and I found a great deal on this lovely compact number. Ritz Camera in Overland Park threw in a free printer, five digital photography classes, a photo book, 20 free prints, a photo CD, some sample printing paper, etc. etc. Too good not to buy! Looking forward to learning more at the classes! First class is this Thursday. Will keep you posted if I learn anything worth sharing! This camera has hi def video function! So far the videos I've tried look great! Awesome optical zoom lens for a compact too! Took a few pics at the Special Olympics bowling tournament I helped with on Saturday. Lot of fun had by all! Many came home with medals too! I'm planning to help with the state tournament next month... THAT should be awesome!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
My new camera
Been reading up all weekend on how to use my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4 camera. Mom and I found a great deal on this lovely compact number. Ritz Camera in Overland Park threw in a free printer, five digital photography classes, a photo book, 20 free prints, a photo CD, some sample printing paper, etc. etc. Too good not to buy! Looking forward to learning more at the classes! First class is this Thursday. Will keep you posted if I learn anything worth sharing! This camera has hi def video function! So far the videos I've tried look great! Awesome optical zoom lens for a compact too! Took a few pics at the Special Olympics bowling tournament I helped with on Saturday. Lot of fun had by all! Many came home with medals too! I'm planning to help with the state tournament next month... THAT should be awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment