Wednesday, September 02, 2009

busy busy busy

Oh my, have I mentioned? I've been busy! Today I got there before 8 then I look up and it's 3... DOH! I have the need for an extra 8 hours in my day right now (not that I WANT that). It's mad crazy. Poor Cheryl! I did warn her when we hired her that she'd be doing a LOT of administrative assistant type work at the beginning and end of the year. If I wasn't having her pull kids for me to quickly do a check-up on, then I was having her run and make copies, phone calls, filing, stapling, mailing, etc. etc. And I have nothin' but IEP paperwork, meetings, and testing scheduled tomorrow. She's gonna need to seek a Happy Hour after work. I am actually stoked to get started on it! I feel like I got a fabulous amount of stuff done today and I know I can get so much more done tomorrow. I just know it! It's rare to be excited about this part of the job. REALLY rare! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

The five of us: Brent, Jennifer, Sophie, Blake & Graham said...

It sounds like you're uber-productive, GOOD FOR YOU!! Wish I was there to take both you AND Cheryl out for Happy Hour! :-)

Christy said...

It was even MORE paperwork crazed today and I got a TON done! TON!

Jen said...

I heart happy hours.

Jen said...

When we goin?

My iTunes