Saturday, October 24, 2009

GratiSaturday

I'm taking the liberty of changing my day to get my things to be grateful for in... That being said, I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
  1. People with a sense of humor -- Jennie, that post about your phone about made me pee my pants! Thanks for the laugh!
  2. Doctors -- I am thankful for the doc who prescribed me my meds and those taking good care of my friends and family.
  3. Pharmacists -- The lady who helped me had a sense of humor and talked me through the lengthy need-to-knows with my meds.
  4. My DirecTv protection plan -- I forgot I was paying for it actually and last month I started noticing my satellite recordings having big issues (hesitations, pixellating picture, etc. etc.) I called. They sent a guy. Guy fixed all my cables, put on a new dish (this time bolting it down properly as apparently last guy barely had it hanging on up there). Guy said NO CHARGE as it was covered with my plan. WOW. Ok. I know I probably paid more over time than it would've cost for the one visit BUT it turns out the problem wasn't fixed. I called back today. NICE NICE NICE people on the phone said they'd send another guy and he will either find the problem and fix OR he'll just replace the box. AWESOME! He'll be here Sunday. Again, NO CHARGE. I'm covered.
  5. Nice lady behind the counter at Walmart today. She didn't HAVE to price match my dvd (since I technically didn't have the ad with me -- left it at home). I had the pic of it on my phone and she winked and said she'd seen the ad earlier that day from another customer and said she'd go ahead and give me the discount! WOO HOO! Saved me almost $7!
  6. Movies -- Oh the anticipation I have knowing there's less than a month until New Moon comes out!!! I'm taking a personal day, baby! (Don't you love when there's something to look forward to?!)
  7. Google -- How did we ever get along without it?! I must Google something a dozen or more times a day!!!
  8. iTunes -- Without music, life is flat.

My iTunes