Thursday, October 29, 2009

GRATIWEDNESDAY part deux

Thinks I am grateful for (addendum to last post):
  1. Jennie Stiles for "finding a way" to come hang out with her fellow Twi-hards (uber-Twilighters) as we drool over Edward and Jacob's battle for Bella on Nov. 20th! ;-) SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED you're able to join us!!! HOW FUN IS THIS GOING TO BE?!!!!
  2. Flair on Facebook ... it makes me laugh so! (And apparently causes Meagan to choke on her cereal!) ;-)

2 comments:

The five of us: Brent, Jennifer, Sophie, Blake & Graham said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO COME JOIN YOU GIRLS FOR THE MOVIE!!! Brent is awesome--he said "There's no reason we can't make it happen for you to go be with your friends that day." Awww!!

Christy said...

AWWWWW! Tell Brent he is one cool dude!!! We love him!!! My sister is excited you'll be carpooling part of your journey with her too! I am soooo bringing a camera!! I love your husband! What a great guy!!!

My iTunes