Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Again with an illness...
What is it with this year?! I am home yet again with an illness. At least it isn't respiratory this time. I was up at least 4 or 5 times in the night to visit the restroom. I got home last night and was soooo cold I needed blankets to keep warm even with the heater turned up. I felt achy and exhausted. I slept on and off from 4-10 (I am guessing I was only awake for a couple total hours during that time.) I was also raging a pretty good fever. My whole body was VERY warm to the touch (yet I was still very chilly). I slept pretty good overnight (despite the many trips to the restroom), but still not over the need to be near the bathroom. BUMmer. Hope you are all well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
1 comment:
Total Bummer!
Post a Comment