Monday, November 30, 2009
Day 5 without TV
I got a slight reprieve as I was able to catch some TV at Jen's last night and today. I helped decorate her Christmas tree while I was over there too. FUN times. Decovin tried peeling off my nose but we were able to stop the bleeding. (finally). I must remember to remove my glasses next time we try a tickle fight. Ouch. Thanksgiving at Jeff's house was nice. Good food and only Jeff, Marianne, Mom, and me at the table. The girls had their own kiddie table and Kameron just kinda sat back and watched us eat between his happy few bites of soft foods. Visited Dad a few times. Hoping his scope/test tomorrow finds answers to his nausea. As for me, it's back to work tomorrow. Few more weeks then it's Christmas vacation! I'm hoping to put up my tree this week. :-) P.s. I got my credit report checking to see what kind of activity may have also wreaked havoc on my credit card but it seems they did only try to use the card for the Amazon account. Phew. My credit score is great and no new surprise accounts opened. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment