- Veterans and those serving in the military. Thank you. God bless you.
- My dad's surgical team and hospital staff. Thank you. God bless you.
- Mendy who's been helping my mom while we can't be there. Thank you. God bless you. I've told you many a time God has a special place in heaven for you.
- Family and friends who've been sharing their positive thoughts and prayers. Thank you, thank you, thank you! God bless you.
- Things that make me laugh. I appreciate all contributions!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
GratiWednesday
I'm grateful for a number of things this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
3 comments:
I'd do anything I can possibly do to help my family! Love ya guys!
I love you too, Mendy! ****HUGS****
Very nice list and #3 is SO true! ;-)
Post a Comment