Friday, November 27, 2009
Day 3 without TV...
Got home Wednesday night needing to hurry about and start baking a pie to take to Jeff's. I decided to eat something and turn on the tv while I waited for Annette to arrive (she was coming to bake pies too). TV acted like it was turning on. I heard the sound working, but alas, no picture. The fan inside the tv sounded funny and started winding down and then CLICK! it shut itself off. After a few tries I started realizing something was not right. I tried troubleshooting. Nada. Annette arrived and suggested a few things. Again, nothing. I called Dad who suggested Best Buy as it was likely my record of purchase and any extended warranty I may have bought was in their files. I didn't think it'd work out as it was after 9p.m. already. Well, HELLO! Best Buy was open, I spoke to the Geek Squad, gave them my info, they confirmed my extended plan and arranged for me to have a guy come fix it Friday afternoon. Sweeeeet! Friday afternoon I decided to call to see if someone was coming or not. Turns out their office is closed on Fridays. Well, the guy said he could come Saturday. Great!, I said, What time? ... 6:45, says he... A.M.!!!! YIKES! Oh well if I can get up at 3:15 to go shopping then I can handle 6:45. Besides, I'll be up and ready for the day that way! :-) AND my tv will be (hopefully) all good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
Too bad the dude didn't show up and then when he did he didn't have the part you need and that it will take up to 2 weeks to get said part...that sucks!
Buuuuut, I am glad you came to hang out with us this weekend, even if it was only for a little bit! ;-) Heart!
I am glad I got to spend time with you all this weekend! Loved helping with the Christmas decorations! Love you guys! Here's hoping my nose isn't black and blue in the a.m.!
Post a Comment