Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GratiWednesday

  1. Rockband for PS3! Oh.My.FUN!!! It is so cool! It makes me so sad that the TV was off for 40 days in which I could've been playing this game with friends!!!! I now understand Jennie and Brent's obsession!!! I only have 2 Rockband games, but I think I'm going to have to find more! :)
  2. Finishing progress reports at work. Phew! Only 9 weeks til I have to do it again... ;)
  3. Finishing paying bills. For now.
  4. Return of American Idol. ...Now I want the American Idol game for the PS3! lol
  5. Amazon.com ... I spent my $25 gift card on their site very easily! LOVE them! (I'm looking forward to my Yaktrax to arrive!)
  6. Cell phone cameras. How amazing is it that I can now SHOW you what I'm talking about on the phone?! Still floors me sometimes...

2 comments:

The five of us: Brent, Jennifer, Sophie, Blake & Graham said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE Yaktrax! What do you think of yours??

Christy said...

They rock!

My iTunes