Saturday, January 02, 2010

Ok... correction... TOMORROW he will be in with the part... uh huh.

Last excuseS (yes there were 2):
  1. Stuck on other side of train stopped on track in Louisburg. (I'm assuming it was the one WAAAAAY east of Louisburg).
  2. Called over an hour and a half or so later to tell me he tried to go around the train by way of Drexel and got stuck in a snow drift and was waiting for a tow truck.
As I was heading out of town and needed to get there BEFORE dark... I said I couldn't wait for him. He offered to come on Sunday morning at 7a.m. (I did agree to the early morning hour so I'd have a tv to watch at least one day of my vacation time...) We'll seeeeeeee.... I got home this evening to 3 messages from Geek Squad's customer service doing follow up calls to my "now closed ticket"... NO NO NO!!! I called back to let Greg know Best Buy was again misinformed. There was nothing completed at my house. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! I wanted them to know that he was planning to come Sunday but had NOT come last Thursday as planned.

2 comments:

Jen said...

SERIOUSLY??? He closed the ticket AGAIN?!?!?!

Jen said...

Yay!!! You have a TV again!! Woot!

My iTunes