I like that song but you have to make it your own, sometimes you just have to sing it like it was written, you need to feel the lyrics, I forgot I was at a singing competition and I was at a concert. WHAT All the same critics each week. BORING
I like that song but you have to make it your own, sometimes you just have to sing it like it was written, you need to feel the lyrics, I forgot I was at a singing competition and I was at a concert. WHAT All the same critics each week. BORING
I like that song but you have to make it your own, sometimes you just have to sing it like it was written, you need to feel the lyrics, I forgot I was at a singing competition and I was at a concert. WHAT All the same critics each week. BORING
6 comments:
I agree whole heartedly. NO talent.
I like that song but you have to make it your own, sometimes you just have to sing it like it was written, you need to feel the lyrics, I forgot I was at a singing competition and I was at a concert. WHAT All the same critics each week. BORING
I agree whole heartedly. NO talent.
I like that song but you have to make it your own, sometimes you just have to sing it like it was written, you need to feel the lyrics, I forgot I was at a singing competition and I was at a concert. WHAT All the same critics each week. BORING
I agree whole heartedly. NO talent.
I like that song but you have to make it your own, sometimes you just have to sing it like it was written, you need to feel the lyrics, I forgot I was at a singing competition and I was at a concert. WHAT All the same critics each week. BORING
My teacher friend, Todds music teacher, said 11. What is 11? She said there are 11 Monday's left. HA HA Love that math.
My teacher friend, Todds music teacher, said 11. What is 11? She said there are 11 Monday's left. HA HA Love that math.
Post a Comment