Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break happenings...

Had a great trip to Wildwood, MO to Michelle's house with Jen this week! Did some visiting, played a little UNO with Luke, took care of our hands with some Mary Kay Satin Hands, helped prep some meal items for next week for Mic and her family, helped Mic with some of her medical billing paperwork, enjoyed the views from Mic's house and ate some fabulous meals! Jen is a rockin' griller! :) After hugs and tears, we left Mic's and headed home. On our way, as now is tradition for the trip to Michelle's, Jen and I stopped at Hermannhoff and Oak Glenn wineries in Hermann, MO. The views from Oak Glenn are AMAZING, but we still prefer Hermannhoff wine! A couple purchases of cheese, bread and a few bottles of wine later, we left Hermann and headed back to KS. We stopped for supper in Overland Park. I am now a fan of Panda Express! They have REALLY REALLY good iced tea!! I LOVE IT! The food is YUMMY too! Got to Mom and Dad's and discovered I have an early birthday present!!! Thank you, Mom and Dad for my Bissell Steam Shot! I am excited to try it out! Now I have a couple days to shop for food and clean house to prep for my New Moon birthday party on Saturday. :) SO excited! Not a bad spring break so far!

No comments:

My iTunes