Monday, June 07, 2010

VACATION WEEK in t-minus 5 days and counting!

Had a lovely day to help pass the time til the big trip! An old high school friend took me out for lunch and a movie at the Cinema Suites today. We saw "Killers"... very cute (and Ashton Keutcher -sp?- is lookin' FINE!)  Thanks, Darren! Fun day! Got my sunroof looked at and adjusted. So, Jen... it should be safe once again. lol! Going to start seriously prepping to pack tomorrow. Have my list pretty much made. Now I need to start locating all this stuff and gathering it in one place. Laundry needs done too. Guess i'll be busy tomorrow. Fed Ex had attempted to deliver a package today but needed my signature and will have to come back. I hope tomorrow. I am so curious as to what it is. I am HOPING it's my paycheck and gift cards for the children I tested. :) In other news: I'm predicting Thursday will be a good day.

No comments:

My iTunes