Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful

A whole month dedicated to being thankful. As Thanksgiving approaches I'd like to take a moment to reiterate those things I am thankful for:


  • My family and friends. You all mean the world to me. It's nice to have someone on your side and there for you when you need a hug. I love you all!
  • A good night's sleep. Always a good thing.
  • The makers of the game Snorta. You deserve a raise. Thanks for all the laughs!
  • Days off. Although it was a sad reason to do so, it was appreciated and much needed.
  • The anticipation of the upcoming holiday. This is a great time of the year!
  • The cooler weather. I love autumn!
  • The changing colors. Better late than never!


A wish:
I'm saying a big prayer for a miracle for my beautiful cousin, Michelle. She needs all our thoughts and prayers in this trying time. I wish for her the strength she needs and some relief from the pain she's been suffering.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I wish for that too

gjlac said...

I have the same prayer also! When I am well again, David & I plan to go visit the Hedman family in St. Louis and our good friends the Owens in Illinois.

My iTunes