Monday, November 29, 2010
Just over 24 hours left of this November...
WHERE has the year gone?! It doesn't seem possible that Thanksgiving is over and we're officially in the Christmas season! Saw "Tangled" with the boys, Jen, Melissa and her kids last Wednesday. Loved it! Enjoyed both family Thanksgiving dinners. First was at Amanda's on Thursday and second was at the library with the Long clan. Both meals were delicious! Enjoyed playing Snorta at Amanda's! Spent yesterday at Jen's house with her and the boys. We decorated their tree, played some fun games, did some dancing and I read "The Polar Express" to the boys. Jen and I watched "Eat Pray Love" on Pay Per View. Not a bad flick! It was a quiet day back to work. I realized I need to plan for our yearly Christmas popcorn parties soon. We have less than 3 weeks til we're off for Christmas break! Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
1 comment:
AWESOME time! Thank you for being so involved in my kiddo's lives! I appreciate it so much! I know they do too!! Heart!!
Post a Comment