- Visits with family and friends. Had a great trip to the St. Louis area last weekend with Mom and Dad! We got to see Michelle and her family on Saturday morning and Joanne and Bob Owen in Illinois on Saturday evening. Sunday we stopped for lunch with Ruth and Bob before heading back home. It was a nice road trip!
- Motels with premium mattresses. Simmons may be gettin a call in the near future. GREAT night sleep, two nights in a row! THANK YOU, Best Western!
- Saltine crackers and Sprite. It was a short bout of illness but the only thing I felt safe eating was Sprite and crackers. I got by with a little mashed potatoes on the second day too. Felt back to normal and went back to work by Wednesday.
- Amazon.com -- Gets those last minute items found and shipped directly to your house!
- Free Shipping. YESSSSSSSSSSS!
- My bargain-hunting/freebie-finding peeps on Facebook! What deals I have found this Christmas! If I've managed to find you anything you liked this Christmas, you can thank them too! :)
- Releases of movies you love on blu-ray and dvd! One word: ECLIPSE! Sweeeeet!
- Anticipation of Christmas vacation! I love the week before the holiday! It's popcorn party time!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
GratiSaturday
This week I am thankful for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
No comments:
Post a Comment