Thursday, May 05, 2011
busy busy weekend... and week, for that matter
Got a lot of plans this weekend. Taking my cousin, Karen to Cinema Suites for her 40th birthday present. :) We're going to see "Something Borrowed" per her request. Then I made reservations for an early Mother's Day supper out with Mom, Dad, Jeff, Marianne and the kids at Wil Jenny's that evening. Sunday Jen and the boys are coming over and she and I are making Mom a Mother's Day lunch with homemade lasagna with tiramisu dessert. It'll be a fast and furious weekend with great company and food! Next week at school it's that time of the year for our annual popcorn parties! The kids always look forward to it. They're all kinds of excited! They love to watch the popcorn popping. :) 4 days of smelling like popcorn and snacking on popcorn and I'll be all done with my popcorn craving for at least a week. haha! I can't believe there's only 2 weeks of school left. Wow. Where did the year go?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
Well, that weekend didn't roll out like we had planned...oh well! Summer is coming up and maybe we can make a trip out there during the week! :-)
Thanks for coming over for a visit...even though it was quick! We are looking forward to your return this weekend!! :-) <3!
Post a Comment