Monday, May 16, 2011

Survived Popcornaggedon 2011

5 full days of popcorn... yeah. I think I am still washing the smell out of my hair. ;) The kids had a blast. They love popcorn/movie days. We watched Tangled a couple times, Despicable Me a few times, Aladdin, Mulan, and my middle schoolers picked out Prince of Persia (I LOVE my middle schoolers!) We had a good week. We're down to the last 5 days of school (3 of the schools will finish Friday, the other two on Monday). You can already sense the kids have already checked out. We're in the process of paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. And more paperwork. I can't believe how fast today flew by. We got a LOT done though! I think we'll be just as busy tomorrow. I have a few meetings on Wednesday and then we'll be working on getting the room all wrapped up and then I'll be on my own for a while after everyone else has checked out. The extended contract is a blessing and a curse in that way. I like that I can listen to music as loud as I want but it gets kind of boring when there's only 3 people in the entire building. I should be able to be done by the end of the month though this year! Yay!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad you survived...I'm sure your kiddos secretly look forward to it all year long, waiting in anticipation for the popcorn parties! :-) You really know how to make it fun! :-) Looking forward to you visiting sometime this summer! Love ya!

My iTunes