NO MORE POLITICAL ADS ON MY TIVO! YESSSSSSSSSSS! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Democrats to control the House AND the Senate... a woman is now to be the Speaker of the House, and thereby second in line of succession to the presidency, behind only the vice president... Defense Secretary Rumsfeld resigns... Times, they are a-changin'... it's a brave new world.
4 comments:
And yet, exciting at the same time...of course, I could regret saying this at any point in the future...
No more ads, yay. Election results...SCARY! Woman speaker...yay...Nancy Pelosi...NIGHTMARE!
Didn't know you leaned Demo. I am sad they got power simply because the next two years are going to be about gridlock, congressional hearings, and otherwise not getting anything productive for the American people done. Maybe they will prove me wrong...
The 'Amen' was directed at the ads specifically. I'm not saying I'm pro-anything, really. Just think change couldn't hurt at this point. Maybe, as the Brady Bunch says, "It's time to change..."
Where are you??
Post a Comment