Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's November... ALREADY!!! WHOA!

Yeah. I look up and it's time to change ye ole' calendar. I tell ya, when you work in a school setting, once the first big holiday hits.... ZOOM! It's Spring Break. We are now in the official Holiday Rush. Down came the ghosts and goblins.... Pop! Goes the turkey! In case you were wondering about my costume choice for Halloween, I was "Green with Envy". I had the letters "N" and "V" on my green shirt. It was fun watching them process the information. A few got it right away. Others, a little longer. I've removed all evidence of that holiday and have out my meager few Thanksgiving items: scarecrow stayed out along with my turkey holding a "Eat Ham" sign, a few cute country pumpkins, and a couple other fall items. Ah, my favorite color scheme: warm autumn colors. Very relaxing and it all matches my furniture! Bonus! I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe it is November already either...Decovin will be 10 months old in a couple of weeks!!! 10 months OLD?! Damn, where DID the time go? Well, if you get bored later and want to come hang out with me tonight and tomorrow, let me know...Bob left me for an awards ceremony!

Jen said...

I just realized that you put "Whoa" at the end of your title...like Joey Lawrence...are you secretly wanting him to win?! Blastphemy! Emmitt all the way baby! I hope the election stuff doesn't ruin the results of the show!

My iTunes