Monday, November 27, 2006
Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving? (Mom, you can't answer...)
Yes, it was a nice 5 day break! It went toooo fast though! I got my tree up and decorated, shopped till I dropped and wrapped till I ... ok, the only thing I can think of to rhyme with that last one isn't a pretty picture, so I'll go on. Yes, I did the 0-dark-hundred hour for shopping on Black Friday with Melodie (got up at 4!!). All I have to say about that is that the earlier you do get out the better your deals are! I found just about everything I had on my list! I got some ROCKIN' deals for the kiddos at Walmart and Toys R Us!!! (It's fun to shop for toys!) We were at Nebraska Furniture Mart when it opened at 7 a.m. and OH MY YES it was CRAZY! Blood, sweat, and tears for those looking for those electronic deals! Thank goodness I was there for the small appliance deals! We got in and out in 32 minutes! All in all, I had fun. It was the thrill of the hunt, I think. The car was FULL of HUGE boxes (again, GREAT day at the toy store!) and I really didn't spend THAT much money! AWESOME! So, it's back to work and getting into the Christmas spirit! Happy Holidays, y'all! ;-) (Been watching Paula Dean on the Food Network too much I guess!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
3 comments:
i did a little black friday shopping. i truly love it. i think i've decided i like crowds... my friend sarah and i went downtown during the lighting of the christmas lights on michigan ave and had a blast. you could call that a crowd, if you wanted!
I sooooo love Chicago! Wish I could've been there!
why did amanda show up as annonymous?
Post a Comment