Tuesday, March 11, 2008
3 More Days till SPRING BREAK!!!
The kids are feeling this sudden rush of spring. They are becoming space cadets and/or behavior problems. I was ready to toss a couple of them thru my ceiling tiles! I suppose you could say the teachers are feeling the need for green grass too! :-) The weather today was beautiful but you'd never know it in the interior room I'm in. I have a calendar collection with gorgeous outdoorsy pics to help suppress the harsh fluorescent lighting and institutionally colored walls. WE NEED FRESH AIR! :-) Monday's done. Check! Tuesday's done. Check! Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, OFF!!! I can smell the flowers now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
You are already on Spring Break?!?!
No, she has to work Th & Fr yet.
Hey, Christy, I really liked the Star Wars: As Explained by a 3 year old.
Post a Comment