Me, Ruthie, Grandma, Lauren, Melodie, Jen, and Mom are seen here showing off our new hairdo's and/or manicures! Some had pedicures done as well! We look FABULOUS! Lauren had never had a manicure before so she was all happy to be pretty in pink! I got eggplant and blonde highlights and Jen got rocketfire highlights. Grandma got a new perm. Mom, Ruthie and Melo got some new blonde highlights. We were there for most of the afternoon. It was FUN FUN FUN!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Our Girls' Day at the Spa! March 1st
Me, Ruthie, Grandma, Lauren, Melodie, Jen, and Mom are seen here showing off our new hairdo's and/or manicures! Some had pedicures done as well! We look FABULOUS! Lauren had never had a manicure before so she was all happy to be pretty in pink! I got eggplant and blonde highlights and Jen got rocketfire highlights. Grandma got a new perm. Mom, Ruthie and Melo got some new blonde highlights. We were there for most of the afternoon. It was FUN FUN FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
4 comments:
I got highlights last haircut. This time it was just a haircut. We were there from 1-5 that day.
sounds like you guys had a blast... sorry i missed it.
Nice smiles.
I look like I have a atrophe hand. OH NO!!
Post a Comment