Ok, ok... So I've been occupied with something this past week that's kept me pretty much off the computer... my new iPod Touch! I love it so. I've been plotting and planning for a long time to purchase but have put it off and put it off after my iPod Shuffle crashed last year. I was inspired by Ruthie's iPod Touch she'd brought with her last week. I wasn't going for the Touch originally. I was going to stick with Classic. Then I saw Ruthie's. TOO COOL! I highly recommend it. I've finally settled down to seriously start downloading (or is it uploading?) stuff onto it. Got a couple videos so far. Need to add more of my CDs on it too (heaven knows I have plenty to fill it!) It will be with me now wherever I go. Gotta have my tunes!
3 comments:
At last! I was beginning to think you'd skipped town or something! I'm glad to hear that it was something FUN keeping you too busy to blog--your new toy looks FUN! I've been looking at a new toy, too--I'd love to get an IPhone, but tooooo expensive for my diapers/formula budget right now. :-) Maybe later!
Missing you!
Jennie
diapers and formula=IPod & IPhone!! Ugh...money sucks! LOL!
What is that silver stick thingy?? I don't have that. Was it in your package?
Jen I got mine for a birthday present and I didn't even know I wanted one. I remember when .... I ate mac and cheese with hot dogs to get thru a week. Oh and popcorn. You are doing way better than that.
Oh yes, I remember when your mom and dad had a steady diet of beans and wiennies. That was just ... I don't think I could do that one. You just do what you can when you can.
It will come together (down the road). Right now - it is babies and house for a while. I am coming to see you......
Post a Comment