Enjoy a sampling of my pics from my Oscar Bunco party!...
Starting with my centerpiece!

Every table setting had "the envelope" with a Hollywood Walk of Fame star: AND THE WINNER IS....!!!!

Note: I even blinged out the ice... GEM shapes!

Jen walks the red carpet with her Oscar!

Ruthie's turn!

The clacker was used at the head table to call "ACTION!" to start and "CUT!" to stop.

Melodie made off with some CASSSHHHH as the BIGGEST LOSER!! She even took home a squishy wee trophy!

Grandma called out a Buncoooooo!!! and received her turn with Oscar!
As promised.... it was FAB-U-LOUS!!! And a great time was had by all! Thanks to everyone who helped set up and clean up! LOVE you guys!! :-)
4 comments:
You are by FAR the most creative person I know! I wish I lived closer...I want to meet your Bunco friends! What a fun bunch of ladies they look like from the pictures!!
Love & miss you,
Jennie
aawww.. looks like you guys had a blast!!
Thanks for inviting me to your special night. It was fun!!!!
It was fun, especially when I won "most buncos" and left with an extra $15!! Whoo hoo!
Post a Comment