Friday, February 22, 2008
Game ONNNN!!!
Yes. We had school today. I kept waiting for the call that never came. I finally got online to verify that, yes indeed, we had school today. Bummer. Oh well. Problem is that since we had Thursday off, Friday felt like Monday. It didn't help that I was scheduled to swap places on Friday with my para so I was to go to Fontana (where I'm normally there on Mondays). So it threw everyone I met off too. :-) Plus the drive to Fontana was lovely... CRAPPY road conditions! I don't know who thought THAT was safe this morning! And when I got there the parking lot was an ice rink. ... NOW SHOWING: Teachers on Ice!!! It was quite a sight, let me tell ya. I'm alright... I'm OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
1 comment:
Darn..I wish someone had a flip camera to take some video! That would have been priceless!
Post a Comment