are you sticky?, are YOU sticky??lol
ROFL! I was thinking of that as one of my 3 lines, but not enough syllables for this game!
Sunglasses sinkingThe divers will come at twoNeed my hearing checked.
What Perfume is that?The Becker Bomb Explosion!Evacuate NOW!
Warren is my beau,But please don't tell my mother!My little secret.
Man, how come these all revolve around the Beckers...too funny! hehe!
Pipe down on the poopdeck.French road signs abbreviated.Menu in French.
OMG YOU GUYS ARE GOOD!!! ROFLAPMP!!!
I don't have an account with blogger, so I'll be labeled as anonymous...(this is Jeff by the way).I sit on the plane.My mind begins to wander.Was your fart or mine?Shopping in WalmartWaiting to pay at counterTrue test of patienceIt is a SundayShe asked me to do some choresOh look, it's game timeSitting on toiletI'm bending too far forwardRelax it will comeI could come up with more, but have to run to the airport...
This is Jeff again...The seat is emptyThere are more coming on boardDamn, he sat by me
I have had a hard time reading these aloud to people without busting out laughing. Most have to be explained, of course, but I LOVE them!
For Christy:My hearing is goodI study Speech Therapy"Glad or Underglad???"
Post a Comment
12 comments:
are you sticky?, are YOU sticky??
lol
ROFL! I was thinking of that as one of my 3 lines, but not enough syllables for this game!
Sunglasses sinking
The divers will come at two
Need my hearing checked.
What Perfume is that?
The Becker Bomb Explosion!
Evacuate NOW!
Warren is my beau,
But please don't tell my mother!
My little secret.
Man, how come these all revolve around the Beckers...too funny! hehe!
Pipe down on the poopdeck.
French road signs abbreviated.
Menu in French.
OMG YOU GUYS ARE GOOD!!! ROFLAPMP!!!
I don't have an account with blogger, so I'll be labeled as anonymous...(this is Jeff by the way).
I sit on the plane.
My mind begins to wander.
Was your fart or mine?
Shopping in Walmart
Waiting to pay at counter
True test of patience
It is a Sunday
She asked me to do some chores
Oh look, it's game time
Sitting on toilet
I'm bending too far forward
Relax it will come
I could come up with more, but have to run to the airport...
This is Jeff again...
The seat is empty
There are more coming on board
Damn, he sat by me
I have had a hard time reading these aloud to people without busting out laughing. Most have to be explained, of course, but I LOVE them!
For Christy:
My hearing is good
I study Speech Therapy
"Glad or Underglad???"
Post a Comment