Thank you, thank you very much. I didn't get your calls til late. We went to Columbia to shop. It was fun. Ate at Bennigans. NOT to bad. Todd and V sent me a card with a gift card to Red Lobster. Going there soon. YEAH
PS thanks for the card. You are the best card picker outer.
I knew that card had to go to someone who'd appreciate it's flair! :-) lol
"Can we stop talking about my flair?" tee hee!Happy late bday Ruthie! Love you!
Hope you liked our seranade to you that morning. Happy Birthday now and a whole lot more to come.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you, thank you very much. I didn't get your calls til late. We went to Columbia to shop. It was fun. Ate at Bennigans. NOT to bad.
Todd and V sent me a card with a gift card to Red Lobster. Going there soon. YEAH
PS thanks for the card. You are the best card picker outer.
I knew that card had to go to someone who'd appreciate it's flair! :-) lol
"Can we stop talking about my flair?" tee hee!
Happy late bday Ruthie! Love you!
Hope you liked our seranade to you that morning. Happy Birthday now and a whole lot more to come.
Post a Comment