Thursday, February 21, 2008

No School Today

Why is it when you get the call that school's been cancelled that you're suddenly awake and not ready to go back to sleep? Ok... I know, this does not happen to everyone, but it seems to happen to me. I suppose I'll nap later, but for now... when NO ONE else is awake to chat... I am up. *sigh*... I need the rest too. I'm still blowing my nose and wiping my eyes. Well, I'm going back to bed. Looked outside and the roads are completely covered in sleet (maybe about an inch) and NOTHING's been done to treat them.

3 comments:

gjlac said...

You can always call Grandma to chat. She thinks everyone else is up because she is...lol.

Judy said...

i was up...didn't get to go to work cuz the roads sucked and i don't drive on them when they are that way. i was up and dressed and took the dog out and was gonna start the van....almost slid off the deck so just came back in and said forget it.

Jen said...

School today for you this Friday?

My iTunes