Sunday, March 01, 2009
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
My computer, although not completely as it was (minus one drive), is back and running. I had to spend a couple days troubleshooting and re-loading connections. My mouse, printer, speakers, etc. all had to be re-introduced. LOADS of fun. I'm not totally tech-savvy, hence the couple days to get it all working. I apologize if I haven't been responding to messages or blogs, etc. It's going to take some time catching up. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S MARCH ALREADY?!!! Get ready as we "spring forward" next weekend.... be prepared to set your clocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- View my profile
- Create your own travel map or travel blog
- Find the best vacation rentals at TripAdvisor
2 comments:
Being without your computer could cause you to bite your nails...at least it does me. Lol Glad you are back online.
Being without your computer could cause you to bite your nails...at least it does me. Lol Glad you are back online.
Post a Comment