16 showed up for the big DVD release bash! The color scheme was black, white, and red. I had a Twilight trivia game (with prizes) for them before the movie started. There was tons of food brought by all! I served mushroom ravioli with baby BELLA mushrooms, there was a bottle of ALICE wine, we had cheese served with small FORKS, I found a bottle of BLOOD orange drink, etc. etc. I handed out goodie bags including a copy of the soundtrack and a (candy) bag of BLOOD and VAMPIRE tattoos, etc. We watched the movie by candlelight then at "intermission" had some BLOOD red velvet cake (thanks, MEAGAN!!!). After the flick, they all filled out a movie awards questionnaire. I even got some presents! Thanks for my birthday gifts, gals! I LOVED THEM ALL! (The Twilight-themed gifts CRACKED ME UP!!! Tally Butler and her girls got me an EDWARD pillowcase! Annette and her clan found a Twilight messenger bag! So fun! HAHAHA!) And, FYI...Jen got me 5 lottery tickets and 3 of the 5 of them were winners! Totals: $10 cash + free ticket. AWESOME! It was a GREAT birthday party! I have the awesomest ;-) friends and family!

The blood-red velvet cake...
2 comments:
Christy, I SERIOUSLY think you might be the greatest theme party planner in the world! I would have LOVED to come to this one, it looks like it was a blast!
Wishing we lived closer,
Jennie
It was fun! Great crowd of people!
Post a Comment