Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Again with the schedule...

So I had my schedule (dirty word dirty word) made up and was ready to print up a hard copy ... THEN BAM! Emerile showed up. Nawww. But the principal did. Seems the room I share was not to be for me the five days/week I needed it. Sooooooooooo, back to the drawing board to reschedule 30 kids (that are seen twice per week) in a 3 day (mostly-morning sessions) , Wed-Friday span. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. Well that was fun. Now my Monday/Tuesday schedule had to be changed for the other buildings to fit in those two days. Dang it! So another full day of contacting teachers and rotating schedules. Fun times. I THINK I have it, but now I have some really big gaps to fill on Mon/Tues and NO TIME TO PEE on Wed/Thurs/Fri. :-) Again, fun times. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Jen said...

So, mental note: No pork chops Tuesday-Thursday night! Don't want any scary incidents during the day when bathroom breaks are not available! :-)

Catsjoy said...

Well, this may sound like an unenlightened question, but how come there are so many darn kids in your area that can't talk right?

Clog Nana said...

I thought teachers etc. learned how to hold it for long periods. Just ask Cindy. Can't leave the kids.

I think Mrs. Moore went with kids she could trust to sit in the hall. Guess you don't want to get kicked out of school.

I was a cheerleader last week end for some althletes.."You can do it... be strong, be strong. Hold it Hold it. There that wasn't so bad. Good job."

Jen said...

So...Christy...do you reply to your posts?

Christy said...

yes I do. in response to stacy's question: it could be the water. ???

My iTunes