Friday, September 08, 2006

Just gotta get through this next week...

Only a few more kids to test, then life at school SHOULD settle down! I don't know what I'll do with all my "free" time... ha ha. Now to just finish off my schedules (there's that word again) and I'm in business. Meetings meetings. I've had enough meetings to choke a lizard (I'm tired of choking horses, so 'lizard' sounded good). Wish me luck! ...p.s. We're still searching for the idiot with my money. ... anyone find the guy that fits that 6 foot, around age 30-ish description? I'm willing to interrogate. Especially if he's hot! (and not in the stolen, buying out of the back of the trunk-hot kinda way!) But don't get me wrong, he doesn't HAVE to be Matthew McConaughey, but IF M.M happens to be in the neighborhood...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nice...LOL! Oh, nice layout!

My iTunes